2017 Generational Dermatology Palm Springs Symposium
Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity to connect with peers, interact with members of industry, enhance your understanding of Generational Dermatology™, and have a Rock Star experience!
- Live Injection Workshops
- Social Events for Networking
- Trade Show with Industry Leaders
Generations of dermatology and music meet at the Hard Rock in Palm Springs
Generational Dermatology™ is A Multi-Decade approach to the evolving aging patient, including Medical, Surgical and Aesthetic Dermatology. This CME meeting is targeted toward the Dermatologist and other CORE specialists of beginning, mid and late career. Join our extraordinary faculty of KOL’s in the legendary setting of elegant Palm Springs, California. A “don’t miss” meeting for the Dermatology Resident!
Learn how to create a road map to guide your patients through the decades
- Building a Generational Practice for Aesthetics
- Hair, Nutrition and Cosmeceuticals to Support You Through the Decades
- Medical Dermatology and Prevention of Skin Disorders
- Age Appropriate Lasers and Devices
- Men’s & Women’s Health Wellness and Nutrition
- Emerging Information and Technology
Wendy E. Roberts, MD
Founder and Chairperson, GDerm Symposium